This article applies to: iPhone & iPad
In this article we'll show you how to successfully connect your device.
Certo AntiSpy works by analyzing your device over a USB connection. When you plug your device into your computer, Certo AntiSpy will identify it and display device information on screen.
If Certo AntiSpy does not recognize your device when connecting it to your computer, please try the following solutions:
- Be patient, in some cases it may take up to 10 seconds for Certo AntiSpy to recognize your device.
- Disconnect and reconnect your device.
- Ensure your device is unlocked when connecting it to your computer.
- When connecting your device to your computer for the first time, you will be asked to ‘Trust this computer’. Trust must be granted in order for Certo AntiSpy to connect to your device. Please tap ‘Trust’ on your device when prompted. If you do not see this prompt then follow these troubleshooting tips.
- Try connecting to a different USB port on your computer.
- Try using a different USB cable. Official Apple cables (such as the one that came with your device) work best.
- Certo AntiSpy will check your computer for the latest Apple drivers, which are required to ensure a reliable connection to your device. If your drivers are out of date, Certo AntiSpy will ask you to update when launching the software. Please close and re-launch the software and follow the steps provided to update your drivers if prompted.
- Restart your device and computer and then try reconnecting.
When successfully connected, your device details will be displayed on screen as follows.