This article applies to: Android
You have a Premium subscription but it is not recognized by the app and features are still locked.
Please check the following:
- Ensure you are logged into the Google Play Store app on your device. Your Premium subscription is linked to your Google Play account and you must therefore be logged in for it to be recognized.
- Check you are logged in with the same Google Play account that you used to purchase your Premium subscription.
- Check your subscription status in the Google Play Store app to ensure it is still active.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu
- Tap Subscriptions
- Your subscriptions are listed
- If the problem still remains, please get in touch and one of our support team will be happy to help.