2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using the USB cable. If prompted, please tap ‘Trust’ on your device.
3. After a few seconds, your device details will appear. Click ‘Scan Now’ to begin.
4. Please wait while Certo AntiSpy scans your device for threats. Scanning time will depend on how much data is stored on your device.
Interpreting your results
When complete, the results of the scan are displayed. Certo AntiSpy groups results into 5 categories, with status colours indicating the severity of any threats.
Click any identified threat for more information and removal steps.
– Severe threat, your personal data is at risk and action is required.
– Medium threat, a potential risk has been detected and requires your attention.
– All clear, no threat was detected for this category.
Spyware – Checks for hidden spyware or stalkerware on your device that could allow someone to remotely monitor your activity.
Malicious Keyboards – Checks for malicious keyboards installed on your device that could allow someone to record things you type (e.g. passwords).
Tracking Apps – Checks for any installed tracking apps that could be used to share the location of your device with a third-party.
OS Integrity – Checks your operating system for unauthorized modifications (e.g. jailbreak) that could make your device more vulnerable to malware.
WiFi Sync – Checks if your device is configured to automatically backup to a nearby computer. Spyware can abuse this feature in order to steal data.
Apple ID Security
Securing your Apple ID with two-factor authentication can help protect your iCloud account from hackers. Certo AntiSpy can’t automatically check if this is enabled for you, but here you’ll find simple steps to check this on your device yourself.
In addition to threat detection, Certo AntiSpy will also audit the permissions granted to each app on your device. Click ‘View Apps’ to show a list of which apps have access to sensitive features on your device such as the microphone, camera or GPS location.
Privacy & Cookies Policy