This article applies to: iPhone & iPad
Follow these instructions to change where Certo AntiSpy looks for your iTunes backups.
First, you’ll need to locate your backup and copy it to the new location. To do this:
1. Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard then press R to bring up the Run command box.
2. Enter %appdata% or %USERPROFILE% (if you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store) then click ‘OK’.
3. Open the folder named “Apple” or “Apple Computer”. Then navigate to MobileSync > Backup. Your backups are stored here. Note: You may have more than one backup if you have backed-up multiple devices to your computer.
4. Copy and paste the whole backup to your desired location.
Next, you’ll need to tell Certo AntiSpy to look for your backups in the new location. To do this:
5. Open Certo AntiSpy.
6. Click the ‘Settings’ button.
7. Click ‘Change’.
8. Select the folder where you copied your backup in step 4 and click ‘OK’.
9. Click ‘Save Settings’.
10. Certo AntiSpy will now always look in this location for your backups. If required, repeat the steps above this time clicking ‘Default’ to change back to the default backup location.