This article applies to: iPhone & iPad
Follow the instructions on this page to create a backup of your device in macOS 10.15 Catalina or later.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB Cable.
2. Open Finder and click on your iPhone in the sidebar.
3. If this is the first time you have connected your iPhone to your computer, you will see a message asking you to trust the device. Click ‘Trust’, then tap ‘Trust’ on your iPhone.
4. Click the ‘General’ tab at the top.
5. Ensure the ‘Encrypt local backup’ option is unchecked and click ‘Back Up Now’.
6. It may take a several minutes for your device backup to finish. You can see the progress next to your iPhone name in the sidebar. When complete, your device will be available to scan within the Certo application.